Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Patrick Tsai

A new photographer I've recently discover is Patrick Tsai. He has very way of capturing his daily events into his life on his blog Talking Barnacles. I enjoy his willingness to expose his life to the public with his entries. Another project he work on was with his girlfriend at the time called My Little Dead Dick. Warning those images contain nudity. I find his images fascinating as you see his life unfold like a movie in a series of photos. What drew me to his pictures is his style of street photography very similar to my favorite photographer Ume Kayo. His book called Modern Times.  Upon meeting Ume ,he even has mention how their pictures are very similar. I believe they use the same camera also Canon  EOS 5. He also shoot with a Contax Rangefinder. Please check out his work on his site...
http://www.hellopatpat.com/e/index.html



No comments:

Post a Comment